HR Club Philippines is an exclusive membership community for Business and Human Resource practitioners. This club was initiated by Businessmaker Academy as a professional network for Human Resource education and support.
We are dedicated to the advancement of Human Resource Management as a profession and a service. Our activities are primarily directed towards building an active network of HR professionals who are dedicated to improving methods, techniques and practices of Human Resources.
GOALS OF THE HR CLUB
- To build an active network of HR practitioners
- To share knowledge and expertise on Human Resource Management
- To improve methods, techniques and practices in Human Resource Management.
- To provide helpful tools and quick references that will simplify HR work.
- To encourage HR practitioners to benchmark and learn best practices in Human Resource
CODE OF ETHICS
As members of the HR Club Philippines, we are recognized as a responsible part of the HR community. We are expected to be governed by the following code of ethics and rules of conduct.
Each Club Member is expected to:
- Acknowledge his/her obligation to society as a whole, to the organization for which he/she works for and the HR club for which he/she belongs to.
- Pledge his/her effort to the advancement of HR education and practices.
- Commit to active participation to the club by attending the HR meet ups or sending alternate members to such events.
- Uphold security and confidentiality of the HR club’s resources. This includes not sharing passwords and access IDs to anyone.
- Strengthen and spread the name and reputation of the HR club.
- Respect the privacy of HR club members.
- Seek permission from the HR club before sending any information or message to the member.
- Acknowledge the right of the HR Club to withdraw his/her membership if found to be violating this Code of Ethics.